Faces Of Yashma

Faces Of Yashma ... yeah the bride. Looks beautiful in pictures. I've got a chance to shoot her during her wedding day. I'm doing my best to shoot her, but still i realized that i lack skills and idea. i need more shooting. i plan to start black and white project. I'm willing to shoot it for free, not sure whether i'll got any participant in it. Hahaha ... hoping and hoping ... my frens alredy advice me to open a website but i dont want my website full with wedding shots... that's not what i planned .. i want commercial .... hahahahaha... ambitious isn't it .. ? Hope for more success after this .. every success have failure in it ...

3 comments:

nagakeciks said...

kitorang bleh jadik model ko...free je

nagakeciks said...

apo weh?...1 post je ke?

faris zainal said...

mmg la .. aku nak wat project lps raya .. free jek aq shoot .. ko bole bawak family kau skali ..